Saturday, October 19, 2013

FALL DECORATING

 Okay I can't believe I remembered how to post a blog!!  It's been so long since I have posted, as you can see it was Mothers Day.  I kind of got out of the blogging feeling but I guess with the cooler weather it has put me back in the mood.  Today I am showing some of my fall decorating, still not done but it's a start.
 I decided to go with the muted white and off white/brown theme in my family room and later I will do the more colorful oranges and browns in my dining area.  Right now it is all Halloween!!!!!
 I love fall, as a previous country girl as a child, I am still drawn to the country feeling and love the natural feeling of fall decorating.
 Love this little grouping, my daughter Tammy made the little sachet.
Hope you have a lovely Saturday, think I might grab my  Mom and go do the Pumpkin Patch picture taking day!!  If I remember how I am linking with Pink Saturday!!!

Hugs
Ginger

5 comments:

Tami Kenner said...

Hi Ginger..your Fall decor is stunning. Thank you for sharing...Happy Pinks..Tami

pinkkandy said...

beautiful......
Hoping this week-end finds you filled with peace...alot of joy..and some coziness..

Valerie Kueter said...

Such beautiful vignettes you created! Happy PInk Saturday...I want to just come over and enjoy a cup of tea!!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Ginger, so glad to hear from you!!! I love your decorating and the color combo is perfect for my taste for the fall season! Great job!

Carol

Roselle said...

You are so talented, I'm glad you are back, my friend! Love what you've done so far. Looking forward to seeing more!!
Roselle