Saturday, April 6, 2013

Secret Garden Mini Book

I have such fun making new mini scrapbooks, but I think maybe this has been my favorite so far.  I love the springy paper and it went together so easily with all the beautiful embellishments, all I need to do is add my pictures, probably of my yard and flowers over the years.  Thank you to my local scrapbooking store "One Page at a Time" for providing me with such beautiful things to work with.  My friends Gina, Megan, Mel and Kayla are so helpful and I love being in their shop.
All the different spring colors are so yummy and the jewels on the ribbons that were added to the binding are so "blingy".
I love adding these little pockets to make even more space to journal and add pictures, just like it says, a
"secret" garden!!
I add little flowers and bling everywhere possible to give it the Ginger touch!!
Arent these little butterflies so cute?
There are nine pages to this book, I didn't have a pattern for the pages, just made up my own and made a template to use on future pages.  So easy and I love it that you can use the pockets to put all kinds of journaling and pictures or whatever in!
I have recently rearranged my craft studio and now I have stations to do each of my craft loves, one for computer work, one for sewing, and one for crafting.  I am loving it, still need to downsize some of the craft supplies that are out of date, but will get to it sometime later I hope.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend.  Im linking with Pink Saturday.
Hugs
Ginger

10 comments:

Dru said...

Hi Ginger - thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such kind words. Your little album is just amazing ~ I'm in the middle of one myself right now and yes, they are so much fun ~ and this collection of papers ~ one of my very favorite. You do beautiful work and I know you will find such joy in filling it up with special memories. Your studio is so neat ~ mine usually looks like a bomb went off in it. Have a wonderful week and Happy Pink Saturday to you! Hugs, Dru

NanaDiana said...

Ginger- Your book is beautiful. What a sweet little album that is! I love your craft space-it looks great. I can see where you would be able to DREAM there! xo Diana

Kathy said...

I adore your little journal overflowing with flowers - wonderful!

Mari said...

Oh how very beautiful, it's a small treasure ;)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend~
Mari

Abby / Linda said...

Love your beautiful studio! Oh, that mine would looks so nice!! :)

Susan Clayton said...

What a fabulous piece of art! So glad I found you at Pink Saturday.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Ginger,
Very pretty!! I love your craft room too!!

Hugs,
Deb

Carolyn Robbins said...

Hello Ginger,

What a fun little book!
It came out beautifully.

Have a wonderful day,
Bear Hugs,
Carolyn

anita crane said...

I love your little scrapbooks! I get overwhelmed trying to decide what to do with big ones. What a terrific idea! I'm thinking a small book for my dear daughters birthday. She would love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

mm.edukacja@poczta.onet.pl said...

śliczne...