Friday, March 29, 2013

My Easter Pretties

Today I am showing you some of the cute Easter decorations I have and how I set my Easter table (had several different table settings going until I decided on THE one).

To all my bloggie friends, I have had to put the encryption thing on my comments because there are people putting things on my comment (which I do not appreciate) trying to sell things and also some off color comments which blew my mind!!  I am sorry for this inconvenience, I would rather not have to do this, so if you do not want to go to the trouble to do this, it's ok, I understand!!  I don't know what else to do!

On with the Easter party!!!
I made these sweet name place holders out of office supply clips and punched out the bunnies, the other side has each persons name on it.
This is the first tablescape I had on the table, but with the males in our group, decided it was too girly.
Isn't this the cutest little bunny in the creamer?
So this is the tablescape I am going with.  More springy, even a man would enjoy I think.
I made each person a carrot shaped candy bag, for each place setting.  That was fun!!

I have Easterfied most of my house, so the following pictures are random rooms of my home.
I decorated the frame with the bunny in it and I use it for several holidays, just change the picture.
Love my Easter tree this year, so full of pastels.
Hope you enjoyed my Easter pretties and gave you some inspiration!!  I am linking with Pink Saturday.
Hope you will skip on over and see all the other Easter magic.

Hugs
Ginger

7 comments:

Mari said...

Very beautiful, I love your Easter tree.....
Have a very happy Easter ;)

Smiles~
Mari

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Oh your table is so pretty, I love your Easter things they are soft and lovely and I adore the pretty pink, thanks for sharing...

NanaDiana said...

So very very sweet and lovely, Ginger. Did you try not allowing anonymous comments? That did away with all of my spam. xoDiana

tina said...

so pretty! nice home

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing all the lovely Easter photos. Just adorable little Eggstra's. May you and yours enjoy a lovely day.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful my rose lovin' friend. Can't believe it's been a year since Tammy's Tea. :(

Love you~ Happy Easter!

Rebecca

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Ginger,
Love all your Easter decor but you know I would love your tree the best!! I also adore the egg in the last picture!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to encourage me on my weight loss journey!! I have lost another 2.4 pounds so that makes 7.8 pounds in three weeks!!

Hugs,
Debbie