Sunday, January 27, 2013

Romance Galore

 I have been decorating for the Valentine season and made this sweet glittery heart to place on the shelf that sits on my newly shabbified hutch!!!  Love it, just so romantic.

I love all the romance that comes with Valentines Day don't you?  It's my chance to really fu-fu if you know what I mean.  I also reset my dining room table back into my beautiful antique rose dishes.
I think my dining room looks like a tea room which is one of my favorite things to do.  Going to a tea room with people I love is so much fun.
I made this sweet little heart hanging last year, but it looks great on my shelf this year.

My Mom, Tammy my daughter and I had a craft day one time and we made these sweet little hangings with the lace around it.  SWEET!!
Hope you have a great week.  I am linking to Pink Saturday!!

Hugs
Ginger

No comments: